These days, social media marketing is far from a new discipline. Yet many organisations are still struggling to extract value from well-established social networking platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn. This advanced workshop helps marketing professionals move beyond the simplistic race for ‘likes’, fans and one-off engagement, by laying a more concrete, strategically-grounded foundation for their social media programmes.
- Developing social media activities and campaigns that engage audiences
- Listening to conversations, tapping into key trends and topical subjects
- Defining and targeting key audiences, influencers, opinion formers and interest communities
- Finding the best angles and language to hook people and build engagement
- Uploading and publicising really engaging stories, creating conversations, driving word of mouth
- Responding to comments and feedback in a way that positively builds relationships
Further information is available on request.
- Professionals who use social media for business and wish to improve their performance as well as understanding of the latest techniques.