Providing outstanding customer service often makes the difference between gaining and keeping a customer or losing one. This course offers the tools and techniques to ensure you build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with your customers.
This skills programme explains why attention to detail a key to success and a mark of real professionalism in any job is. Learners also learn to evaluate their own experience and responsibilities as customers –preparing them to identify with and ensure cooperation from those served. Learners will learn what exceptional service is, how to project a customer-friendly image, how to handle demanding customers, and more. The course specifically focuses on identifying and modelling customer service delivery from a best-practice viewpoint while it also looks at how to motivate and maintain the morale of customer service staff and/ or teams. The course further looks at methods of inspiring others to always deliver consistently and with high-quality service excellence always top of mind.
- identify factors that influence customer expectations
- suggest ways to deal with unrealistic customer expectations
- distinguish between service quality and customer satisfaction
- discuss the five dimensions of service quality
- analyse existing service processes
- propose ways in which service processes can be improved
- discuss possible solutions when dealing with difficult customers
- distinguish between service recovery strategies when service failures occur, and identify appropriate
- phone and e-mail etiquette when communicating with customers.