ABOUT THE COURSE
The programme specifically will give you detailed knowledge on the training cycle and explain how to prove to top management that training is a great investment. This seminar is in direct response from you our customers, for very practical, hands-on week of training, which will be delivered by an internationally recognised instructor in this area.
- Analyse how Training & Development contribution to business performance
- Reposition Training and Development by adopting a measured approach
- Examine administration systems and techniques
- Develop a profile for the Training Coordinator and Administrators role
- Apply a new analysis model for individual performance issues
- Explore the various approaches in the training cycle
- Review Talent management and succession planning methodologies
- Consider action planning for your return to work including training requirements.
Further information is available on request.
- training coordinators
- training specialist
- HR administration
- Training personnel who need to update their skills
- Human Resource professionals
- HR Business Partners
- Talent Managers
- Supervisors or technical staff (including engineers) who train others and who need a good understanding of how training works