This course is accredited with Service-Seta – Aligned to US: 252040, NQF Level 5, 8 Credits
Manage the finances of a unit.
This is a training offers practical and accessible introduction to the language of accounting and finance. Through case-studies and group learning, delegates will gain the tools to analyse and understand the financial performance of their organisation, as well as the confidence to participate in financial conversations and planning - crucial to organisational success.
On completion of this skills programme, learners will be able to:
Further information is available on request.
- demonstrate an understanding of the key concepts of managerial finance;
- interpret financial statements;
- describe and prepare financial forecasts;
- draft budgets according to the operational plan
- supervise financial management of a unit against given requirements;
- explain financial analysis in a business operation;
- calculate ratios to measure profitability and resource utilisation;
- calculate ratios to measure viability;
- identify growth opportunities through financial results and report the results of financial analysis.