This training is designed to assist learners with emergency protocols that need to be followed to ensure correct and legal first aid is given when responding to any emergency situation, and to ensure they can administer the essential lifesaving skills required.
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to understand:
- the principles of emergency care
- rescue breathing / artificial respiration
- cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (adult only)
- airway obstruction/choking
- How to recognise and treat:
- wounds and bleeding
- shock, unconsciousness and fainting
- fractures and splinting
- head and spinal injuries
The course aims to provide people from all walks of life and all forms of industry with the basic lifesaving skills that are needed in any emergency situation. The course caters for requirements set by schools, educational institutes and all industries within the workplace.
Further information is available on request.