Effective & Reliable (Lean) Maintenance is no longer optional to be competitive in the fast pace global business world. Lean planning and scheduling contribute significantly to the following:
- Reduced maintenance cost. Avoiding over insurance on outdated equipment/assets.
- Improved utilization by reducing the effects of the 3 demons; defects; delays and deviations.
- Waste elimination and cost reductions due to “uptime” (first time right).
- Improved people and motivation leading to internal & external customer satisfaction.
- Improved management & leadership; resulting in greater team effectiveness.
- Improved quality of maintenance work regarding man; machine; methods & materials.
- Inventory reduction and production improvement in TAKT time; Cycle time; and Standard time.
Further information is available on request.
- Heads and Directors of Operations
- Maintenance and Production
- Operations Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Reliability Engineers
- Production Managers and Engineers
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Planners
- Schedulers and Controllers
- Plant Managers / Assets Managers