ABOUT THE COURSE
- This records management seminar explores the principles, tools, and proven techniques that will help you manage the records and files that you routinely have to deal with on a regular basis.
- A big problem many of us are facing now is how to deal efficiently with the deluge of paper work and electronic communications that come to us every day.
- Which files do we keep? Which ones can be disposed of?
- How long are we supposed to keep these files?
- Where should we store these files?
- If you don’t have a system in place to deal with this, you can literally find yourself getting buried in paper work and emails that urgently need to be handled.
IT, records officers and managers, business unit managers and other information professionals who need to ensure that your organization’s information and records are managed effectively.
Further information is available on request.