Team Building with Emotional Intelligence, NQF L5
This 2 Day Course is accredited by the Services-Seta, unit standard 252037 on NQF level 5 worth 6 credits.
This training is recommended as in-house session for teams wanting to:
- Overcoming communication barriers and personal differences.
- Helping teams in trouble and leaders of teams with conflict rising.
- Developing awareness about the consequences of damaging behaviours in the workplace.
It’s not enough to recruit a team of people who are technically skilled. To succeed, individuals must understand and value the importance of team dynamics. In this training, an experienced facilitator will guide your team through activities to highlight how the elements of emotional intelligence cultivate cooperation and trust, allowing people to work together in a cohesive and structured manner. This will help teams in trouble or facing challenges to work towards better team synergy, improving individual and team performance.
Upon completion of this course, the participants should:
- Identify the principles and benefits of developing your emotional intelligence.
- Improve your team outcomes by playing your part to promote team synergy.
- Differentiate between behaviors that promote and undermine your team’s cohesiveness.
- Demonstrating how the principles and concept trust of self within a team impacts positively upon speed of delivery and reduced costs
- Understand your locus of control and how it affects your team.
- Understand the importance of self-leadership and how it relates to your career.
- Deliver effective feedback in a team situation and effectively deal with a range of feedback types you will receive.
- To practice the skills acquired so that they can be applied in a real team situation
- To experience learning as fun through building of creative and innovative potential
- Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment and how to give these elements to your team